Marczyk on the ‘Fax!
“Clams on the half shell, and roller skates. Good times! These are the good times!”
What’s new for 2011:
Marczyk on the ‘Fax!
Construction has begun on the new store at Colfax and Fairfax. Many thanks to the 250 neighbors who signed the wine store petition, and to the 48 neighbors who came down at 9am (two days before Christmas) to show their support of our liquor license! We would not be here without them, or without:
“Building Denver's Most Unique Properties.” Tom Sprung and his team are making speedy progress over at Colfax. Wait until you see the bow truss ceiling they uncovered!
“Tryba Architects brings to life well-designed places.” David Tryba and his crew design BIG Denver things: The Wellington Webb Building. The Botanic Gardens. And now small things too, like our 6500 sq ft grocery store. It’s going to be a beauty!
New in the Meat Department: The Truth is in the Taste.
- Tuna Burgers. Spicy! Chopped tuna with veggies, eggs, breadcrumbs, and spices.
- Salmon burger. Healthy fish, new dish. Same as above, but less spicy. Great with remoulade sauce. Both $11.99/lb.
- Stuffed Chicken breast. Spicy and cheesy chicken. Stuffed with jalapeno and pepper jack cheese, then wrapped with bacon. $8.99/lb.
- Top Sirloin Roulade. The sauce is inside. Stuffed with bacon, mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and garlic. $13.99/lb.
- Pork Roulade. Saltimbocca with cheese. Pork rolled with prosciutto, provolone, and sage. $13.99/lb.
- Pork Crock Pot Roast. Stupid easy! 1 roast + 1 bottle BBQ sauce + 1 day = dinner. $3.99/lb.
New in the Deli. Made fresh, made here.
Nueske’s Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast. We really love this product. Nueske’s80 years of curing and smoking experience creates the best smoked turkey we’ve ever tasted. $13.99/lb.
New in the grocery. Not everything, just everything you need.
- Pull out grandma’s pressure cooker, January is National Soup Month! Live it up with our selection of healthy dried beans and peas. Split peas, black beans, pintos and the rest.
- Alpine Avocado Vinaigrette. Local, and made with olive oil, not canola.
- Over the Moo Coconut Milk ice cream. The first non-dairy ice cream that we think is really good. Creamy, great flavors and local.
- Special offer! King’s Cupboard Cake Mixes, 30% off! A rich chocolate cake mix on your pantry shelf is a winter must-have.